All used parts are supplied with a minimum 3 month warranty.
- All used parts are supplied with a minimum 3 month warranty. This includes engines and gearboxes. All body panels including door mirrors and headlights/taillights carry a 12 month warranty.
- In the event of failure a replacement part will be supplied. If a replacement part cannot be found in a reasonable amount of time the full purchase price will be refunded.
- If you have ordered the wrong part, i.e. your part number is different, please return the item with in 14 days with a copy of the original invoice requesting the correct part and we’ll do our best to get one out to you upon receipt. If the new part is unavailable we will refund your order and email to inform you.
Return postage charges are non-refundable unless your order was faulty or we sent the wrong part.
- Replacement or refund will only be given on production of the original invoice.
- Replacement or refund will only be given if the goods are returned in the same condition as supplied with the security marks still visible.
- Ecopart will not reimburse any labour costs / charges involved with fitting, removal and / or changing of parts supplied by the company, under any circumstances.
- Ecopart will NOT cover any component which has been dismantled or tampered with (other than the replacement of standard service parts or components). Returns are void if you have dismantled or tampered with a part in any way.
- Please note: We strongly recommend that all safety critical parts are fitted only by specifically trained automotive technicians. NO liability can be accepted for malfunction, damage or injury caused by inappropriate fitting of such components.
Engine Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Engines must be correctly fitted with new cam & auxiliary belts, oil, oil filters & spark plugs. Any failure to follow these terms will invalidate this warranty.
- Engines are sold as bare engines less starter motor, alternator & gearbox. Any ancillary/service parts supplied with engines including water pumps, cam belts, turbos etc have NOT been tested & are provided free of charge. These parts are NOT covered by any warranty supplied by Charles Trent Limited.
- ECU’s & electrical items are non-refundable as a result of potential damage caused by in-correct fitting or other faults in customer vehicles.
- Our Ecopart warranty does NOT cover: Gaskets, Oils, Seals, Cam Belts, Timing Belts and Fan Belts, Any ancillary parts or damage caused by misuse, improper fitting, neglect, accident or continued use.